Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cereal Galore!

Braxton had his first cereal last week. It was a crazy weekend so I didn't get a chance to put the pictures up until just now.

His first bite!!



Hmmmm how do I eat this? (Longhorns Bib... tribute to my family in Texas!)



I like it!


Day two.... Feed myself.
Just Kidding!
So Braxton Likes to try and feed himself.
I can never get the food to him soon enough. He will throw his face towards the spoon and get it all over him! He's such a porker! But at least he likes it!





Braxton is such a blessing in Josh and my life! He is such a happy baby and always makes everything seem ok. It was a rough start with nursing and feeding but once we got that down it has been such a joy since then. He's almost never upset about anything! Even when our new puppy Crimson jumps on him. I couldn't ask for a more special and awesome son!

6 comments:

Laura said...

He is such a happy boy. I love seeing his smile. I don't envy you though. Baby food is the thing I hated the most. I tried to get Troy to do it all the time. He is really going to be a chunker now.

Katrina Rasband said...

i love that smile! he is so cute! it is fun when they start eating real food :o)

Becca said...

What a darling boy. I can't believe he took it so well the first time. My kids took a couple of feeding to get the hang of it.

The Robinson Review said...

He looks just like you Jess. He is adorable!

Kass said...

I have yet to have a baby down the food like that! It's always a fight. He is soooo adorable. Priceless smile!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

It is fun to look at pictures of Braxton. He will be grown up too fast Good looking baby, like his mom!