Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Angel

Blessing #2- Nixon.

I don't even have words for to describe how I feel about my youngest son Nixon. He is 9 months now, and just an amazing spirit. When I was pregnant with him I was so worried that I couldn't love any child more or the same as I love my first born Braxton. But God knew just what I needed. This sweet intuitive boy who is independant enough to play by himself nearly all day long, but when I need it he is a love bug and snuggler. He loves EVERYONE. I thought he might grow out of that as he got older but I think his love for everyone just grew as he did. I swear he can read my emotions like he was my twin or something. If I need extra sleep one morning he will play in his playpen for nearly an hour without making much noise. If I have lots to do that day he will take extra long naps and play around me when he's awake. If I need someone to lift me up, he snuggles with me on the couch ALL day long (thats what we did yesterday) when he wasn't even tired or anything. He just KNOWS when I need something. He is amazing and I couldn't love another child more. The rest of our family may favor Braxton because he is loud and needy and can walk and talk and play. But Nixon is my jewel, he sits in the background quietly waiting his turn for attention, and I try to give him as much as I can because to me, he deserves every bit of it! Don't get me wrong, I love Braxton just as much, in different ways of course. But Nixon is my special blessing from our Heavenly Father.
Mr. Smiley... his personality EXACTLY


Thank you for the amazing child! He has saved me from my own insanity many times!

1 comment:

Landon and Faith said...

Oh jess-this just made me so happy & touched me! nixon really is a precious little spirit & i love him!