Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seven Days and a New Blower Motor later...

WE GOT IT FIXED! About time too. Josh couldn't fix it up, so we had to call our people. LUCKILY, it was under waranty. So after 7 days at the inlaws (not so bad) we finally are able to move back in! We stayed an extra night though so our house could cool down. It was a good constant 95 degrees in our house. I'm just praying we don't have to go through this again anytime soon! I will remember not to take advantage of this luxury ever again, because it really IS a fabulous gift!

6 comments:

Susie said...

Umm, can I ask if the HUMAN size dogs went with you all to grandma's house??

Laura said...

I am so glad you are finally home. Luckily you had somewhere to go. That would have been miserable to stay there until it was fixed. Miss you guys!

Becca said...

I'm so glad you got it fixed! Could you imagine how people lived before AC? Glad to see you guys are doing well. Love ya and miss ya!

Kass said...

Hi Jess! Yes, being hot is miserable...so is being cold. Thank goodness for heaters and A/Cs and people who know how to fix them!

Anny said...

OH HONEY! I'm so glad you had a place to go and someone to fix it. Life is all about dips in the road! Gotta love that one.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Jessica, I grew up in hot, humid Iowas without any A/C. Maybe that is why I don't mind the heat. It really never bothered me that much. But so glad that it didn't cost a lot to fix. We seem to appreciate things more when we don't have them.