Saturday, July 4, 2009

And the FUN Continues...

Sooo life with the Darnell's these days. Well guess what happened last night, OUR A/C BROKE! What a tragedy in this 110 degree weather. It was 930 at night and 90 degrees in our house! What a joke! We went outside to cool down! Well, needless to say we didn't stay in our house that night. We went to our friend's house and stayed there so Josh and our friend are in the process of "fixing" it right now. We'll see how it ends up. Man, not the time to live in AZ!
We are doing good besides that and are enjoying our new house!

6 comments:

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Jessica, you poor dears! I think I would even have complained! Is your home not recently built? No warranty on the AC? I hope that Josh and his friend get it going soon!

Susie said...

Hopefully the AC was covered to be fixed that can be expensive - How is Braxton? Is he rolling, sitting up - I bet he is huge - post pictures!!! Send me your email to invite to my blog - ksshipleyfamily@gmail.com!!

Landon and Faith said...

Oh man that's such a bummer!! I'm sorry that happened, but it created a little adventure right?! Girl we gotta get together sometime, and I wanna see your new house!! It's good to hear ya'll are doing good! You gotta post some pics up soon!

the Smith's said...

Oh you poor things! It's way too hot! If we lived closer I'd totally put you up in our guest room! No AC is NOT LIVABLE! I hope your fabulous hubby can fix it!!! We will keep you in our prayers!!

Laura said...

That really stinks! I can relate. That happen to us twice. I can still feel it just thinking about it. Love you!

Becca said...

Wow, I am so sorry. I hope it got fixed. Our electricity went out a couple of days ago and didn't have ac for a while. Good thing it was 70 degrees outside:)