Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cutest Pictures of the Year!!


Braxton just loves to smile now!!! Especially for his daddy.



I dont think i've ever seen him asleep on someone without holding on to something! He ALWAYS has to be holding something. From the time he was a week or two old everytime I picked him up he automatically would find my necklace and hold on to it like his life depended on it. It's so cute to me, and my necklace just happens to hold his baby ring with his birthstone on it that Laura gave me in the hospital.



By FAR the best baby picture I have ever seen!!!! He is such a happy baby. I didn't even know he put his arms up until after I took the picture.




I love watching them sleep together!

4 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

i love love love that pic of his arms up!

spider_webbs said...

My favorite pics are the ones with Daddy sleeping with baby, or holding them and looking at them tenderly.

Desiree Hunter said...

HEY JESSICA!! I got a blog! Im still working out the kinks though. Braxton looked so adorable in his blessing outfit!!

Anny said...

So dang cute! The stretching picture is my favorite! Love ya!