Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Braxton's Blessing

I wanted to thank everyone for being at Braxton's Blessing! We are so grateful for such supportive friends and family. We love you all so much! I'm so glad Laura and Troy got to see Braxton blessed before they left, and a special thanks to Katrina who made it to the blessing even though she was sick from getting her wisdom teeth out just a couple days before! You rock! Josh's grandparents and aunt also were able to come from New Mexico. It was fun having them there the whole weekend. We missed all of you who couldn't come and were thinking of you (the majority of my family). It was such a wonderful day for us and we will never forget it!



Even with the little spit up on his lip I think He's pretty dang handsome!


Braxton in his mini tux!



Bow Tie included! Sooo cute!




Proud Dad!



We don't have many family photos but I made sure I got one on that day!




He looks like a duck!! haha but a very cute duck!



4 Generations

7 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

he was quite the stud! we love you and your new and growing family! i wouldn't have missed it for the world :o)

kimberly said...

okay so he looks sooo much cuter in these pictures than on the phone. he is so cute and so darn adorable i know why you take so many pictures. i wish i could have been there for the blessing and i know i missed out. miss you tons. your family is so cute. i miss all of you.

Becca said...

He looks so handsome in his blessing outfit. Those pictures are so cute of him. I love how he hold on to something while someone is holding him. We flew through Phoenix last week and I thought of you guys. Glad all is going well. Can't believe it has been one year already.

Laura said...

I am so glad we were able to be at the blessing. Josh did a wonderful job. I miss you guys so much. he looks totally different in his pictures. I am really bummed looking through all the pictures, I don't have one picture of me and Braxton. Love you! If you can send me some.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

What an adorable baby! I put the one you sent on the fridge for awhile. He has really grown and looks very handsome. It is fun to see him smile. Enjoy your little boy. I hope to see him one of these days.

Kass said...

What a beautiful baby-seriously. He is very photogenic! Congrats! It's so neat seeing you with your little family! Enjoy every minute!

Anny said...

I wish we were there. He looks darling in his blessing outfit. It's amazing to have your husband give your child a name and blessing isn't it!