Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome Braxton Andrew Darnell!

Braxton Andrew Darnell was born Dec. 17 at 11:02 P.M. We went in that morning around 2 AM to be induced because of high blood pressure problems. At around 8:3o PM they had me start pushing. A very long 2 and a half hours later, he was here! We absolutely love our little guy, he is such a mellow and loveable boy. He loves to snuggle and absolutely loves his daddy! We enjoy being parents so much, and can't wait to see what our little Braxton will do in these years to come!


Here's your brand new daddy!!! He insisted on having a beard for these pictures... and wouldn't shave until i let him go snowboarding. Needless to say he went snowboarding shortly after.







I just love this picture of my two favorite boys!






New Years Eve, Two weeks old and he's already folding his arms!!





My little munchkin! He looked so much like me when he was born, but now he's starting to look more like his daddy.

Our little football player.

11 comments:

the Smith's said...

I've been waiting and waiting to see this little cutie! I love him already! He is perfect and I'm so glad you are all doing well! :) Give him kisses for me and I hope to see you in real life one of these days! :)
Love,
the Smiths

Katrina Rasband said...

baby bad, you are so cute! you two make cute kids! keep up the good work :o)

Molly said...

Jess he is so cute! I love it when he snuggles, sooo cute!

Unknown said...

My little newphew is such a stud. I am so glad that you posted something on your blog. We miss you sis! Oh Yea, nice beard you dorky pioneer!

The Lichlyter's said...

What a little muffin. He is so cute. He looks like he has the best kissin kind of cheeks. I am glad you guys are home safe and sound.

kimberly said...

its about time you blogged about that adorable nephew of mine. tell josh the beard needs to go.!! ha ha. brax is so cute and i cant wait to see him and snuggle him. i'm so glad you have him and that you are starting your own little family. we love you and miss you guys tons.

Susie said...

Oh Boy, he is a living doll!!! Love all the photos - BUT, I want to see one of you and the little guy - how big was he??? Kate just had a bruiser - 9lbs 2 oz - HUGE

Becca said...

What a cute little guy. I'm sure he is getting bigger everyday. Thanks for sharing some preciouse pictures. He's adorable! Congratulations!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

What a darling boy! He looks like he has light hair, am I right? I am glad that even tho it took a long time to get him here, you both are doing well. It will be so nice to see him. Hope he doesn't grow up in the meantime!!!

Anny said...

Congratulations Jess & Josh! I'm glad all went well and even early -lucky! Best of luck in the many years to come! Love ya

Kass said...

What a doll! His cheeks are so cute & he does look like you, Jess. Congrats on becoming a family of 3 now. Life will never be the same. . . it just gets better!